The Orgasm Shot or O-Shot is an outpatient and nearly painless procedure to treat sexual dysfunctional or incontinence. The procedure begins with harvesting your own platelet-rich plasma in your blood and injecting it near the clitoris and the upper vaginal area. The platelet rich plasma stimulates blood flow and new cells and tissue are generated. Some women will see immediate results, but for most it takes up to 3-months. O-Shot results last an average of 18 months.
Results for O-Shot:
- Increased stimulation and stronger more frequent orgasms.
- A tightening of the vaginal opening.
- Improved aesthetic appearance on the lips of the vagina.
- Greatly relieves stress urinary incontinence.
- Greatly relieves postpartum fecal incontinence.
- Improves dryness from menopause or breast cancer treatment.
- Results vary per patients, but the regenerative results of the O-shot have helped with relieving pain from child birth trauma (scarring), mesh and interstitial cystitis.